Friday, June 13, 2014

Unlock My Heart Bracelet

Unlock My Heart
Unlock My Heart Bracelet
1 Available
$7.00 + shipping
7 3/4" long
3-stranded bracelet with a silver key as the focal point in the middle and a glass bead attached to one of the silver plated chains.  A third strand is plastic silver 11/0 seed beads.  The three strands are gathered together with a silver plated heart toggle clasp.


Indicate your desire to purchase in the comments and I will bill you via Pay Pal or we can work out another arrangement.  Shipping charges are $5.80, which includes Priority mailing (2 day delivery), Insurance and Tracking number.  Ships to U.S. only at this time.  Most multiple purchases will have only 1 shipping charge per order (as long as I can get the multiple purchases to fit in one shipping box).

No comments:

Post a Comment